- Execute selling activities in relation to specific RBIS (Retail Brands & Information Solutions) Master Customer programs within a geographic territory.
- Execute selling activities for the entire IBMS product portfolio towards assigned major customer accounts (factories, vendors, agents).
- Communicate market intelligence and competitor movements to the Company.
- Identify and generate sales prospects and be accountable for developing relationships with these prospects.
- Complete customer call reports, account plans and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner. - Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Work as a team to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operation and sales efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with target factories, vendors, agents and buying offices of Master Customers.
- Bachelor Degree from any discipline.
- At least 4 - 5 years sales experience
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is our MUST requirement
- Have experience on build and manage a team with at least 3 -5 members.
- Prefer experience in apparel/ footwear manufacturing, merchandising and trim accessory supply.
- Computer literate;
- Good interpersonal skills, responsive and highly self motivated .
- Customer oriented, hard worker, trustworthy.