1. Use of the Service
By giving consent to this Policy, the use of the Service becomes available. Commencement of the use of the Service shall be deemed to constitute consent to the use of the Service pursuant to this Policy.
2. Registered Information
The person who uses the Service (the “User”) shall register with Navigos Search based on his/her own intent and responsibility. In case of any change, etc. to the details of the registration, the User shall immediately modify his/her registration at his/her own responsibility.
The User shall be solely responsible for all details of information entered in the course of the use of the Service, and Navigos Search shall not bear any liability therefor.
3. ID and Password
With respect to the ID and password issued for the use of the Service, the User shall, at his/her own responsibility, use and administer them.
Under no circumstance is a User permitted to allow a third party to use the ID and password issued by Navigos Search, or otherwise assign, lend, change the name of, sell, or establish security on such ID and password. When a login attempt is made successfully by using the correct combination of the ID and the password, it is deemed that such login is made by the User who registered with the said User ID.
4. Treatment of Personal Information
5. Modification, Cessation, Termination, etc. of the Service
[In cases attributable to the User]
If any of the following events occurs on the part of the User, Navigos Search may cease or terminate the provision of the Service without any prior notice to or consent by such User:
- When a User breaches any provision stipulated under this Policy;
- When a User engages in any harassment of any other User at the events or meeting organized by Navigos Search (including, but not limited to, approaching such User for business); or
- Any other event deemed by Navigos Search to show that a relationship of mutual trust is not maintainable.
[If caused by an event attributable to the system, etc.]
Upon occurrence of any of the following events, Navigos Search may cease or terminate the provision of the Service without any prior notice to or consent by the relevant User:
- Upon occurrence of an incident to the system, infrastructure or the like necessary for the provision of the Service, which requires maintenance, checkup or renewal or must be otherwise urgently addressed;
- In cases where Navigos Search deems it difficult to provide the Service due to: (i) unexpected failure in the system, infrastructure, etc., not attributable to Navigos Search; (ii) damage due to a computer virus; (iii) force majeure such as fire, earthquake or other extraordinary natural phenomenon; or (iv) other contingent circumstances; or
- Any other cases where Navigos Search deems it necessary to do so.
[If based on a prior notice or public announcement]
Navigos Search may modify, cease or terminate the provision of the Service by a public announcement by way of posting it on the website of Navigos Search or giving notice to Users through an appropriate means.
Navigos Search shall not bear any liability for any disadvantage or damage even if a User incurs disadvantage or damage due to a modification, cessation or termination
of the provision of the Service made by Navigos Search on the grounds of any event enumerated above.
6. Termination by Users
A User may at any time terminate his/her use of the Service in accordance with the terms prescribed by Navigos Search.
7. Prohibited Matters
A User shall not commit any act enumerated below in the course of the use of the Service. In case of breach, Navigos Search may take measures such as to cease or terminate the provision of the Service to, or delete the registration of such User, in accordance with provisions of Section 5 of this Policy.
- Any act of entering false or inaccurate information in the registration form;
- Any act of, or likely occurrence of an act of, defamation, duress or coercion against Navigos Search (including officers and employees of Navigos Search, hereinafter the same shall apply in this Section 7), any other User or a third party;
- Any act violating any right including any property right (including copyright, trademark right or any other intellectual property rights) proprietary to, or the right of honor or publicity of, any other User or a third party;
- Any act of utilizing information obtained through the Service by way of reproduction, sale, publication or otherwise regardless of means, beyond the scope of the private use of the Service;
- Any act of communicating directly with a recruiting company introduced through the Service and becoming an applicant for the selection thereby without Navigos Search’s permission;
- Any act of, or likely occurrence of an act of, obstructing the operation of the Service, tarnishing or defaming Navigos Search;
- Any criminal action (including the preparation of a crime and criminal attempts);
- Any act contrary to, or likely to be contrary to, public order and morality;
- Any act in, or any act likely to be in, contravention to the law; or
- Any act deemed by Navigos Search as a breach of this Policy.
The User shall keep confidential information (including, but not limited to managerial and technical information) and personal information of Navigos Search (including officers and employees of Navigos Search), counterparties of Navigos Search and/or any other third party in confidence, and shall not commit a disclosure or provision of such confidential information or personal information or any other unauthorized act related thereto without consent thereto of Navigos Search or other such owner of the information.
- Navigos Search makes no guarantee for its authenticity, accuracy, currentness, usefulness, reliability and legality of the contents provided to Users through the Service, and in no case shall Navigos Search bear any liability for any disadvantage or damage incurred in relation to the use of the Service. Also, no guarantee is made for a newly-registered applicant to be contacted by Navigos Search and no guarantee is made for applicants to be interviewed by, or information submitted by them to be responded to by, all of the recruiting companies which have been posted on the website of Navigos Search.
- Navigos Search makes no guarantee that the Service is free from any factual or legal non-conformance (including any defect regarding safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, validity, fitness for a particular purpose and/or errors, bugs or any infringement of a right of a third party).
- Navigos Search bears no liability for damage incurred by a User arising from or in relation to any delay, difficulty or inability in providing the Service due to force majeure such as extraordinary natural phenomenon, or any other event not attributable to Navigos Search.
- Navigos Search bears no liability for a dispute, etc. (including disputes regarding the conditions of employment with recruiting companies) between a User and any other User or a third party arising in relation to the Service, and Users shall resolve the matter at his/her own expense and responsibility.
- Navigos Search does not guarantee the materialization, through the Service, of career moves that meet a User’s requirements.
- The website of Navigos Search may post links to other websites that are not operated by Navigos Search for the purpose of providing information to Users. Navigos Search bears no liability whatsoever for any damage incurred by a User through the use of such websites.
10. Modification of this Policy
If any amendment, modification, addition or doubt arises regarding the content of this Policy, Navigos Search may modify this Policy, without obtaining Users’ consent in advance, by way of posting it on the website of Navigos Search or giving notice to Users through an appropriate means.
Use of the Service by a User himself/herself after such publication or notification shall be deemed to constitute the User having consented to the modified version of this Policy.
Any and all copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property right pertaining to information, trademarks, logo marks, etc. used on the website of Navigos Search are vested in Navigos Search unless otherwise specified.
Users are prohibited from misappropriating a part or all of these properties without obtaining the written consent of Navigos Search in advance.
If a User causes damage to Navigos Search or a third party in the course of his/her use of the Service, such User shall compensate for any and all of such damage suffered thereby at his/her own expense and responsibility.
In cases where Navigos Search bears liability to a User in relation to the use of the Service by such User, Navigos Search shall compensate for actual damage suffered thereby only to the extent such damage is ordinary and direct.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of Vietnam shall govern the validity, application and construction of this Policy.