Our Client is a FDI company in Vietnam. They are looking for a Technical & Quality Director (Urgent) who will be responsible for providing managerial leadership as well as functional expertise in materials management, quality assurance, and garment technology in order to provide Operations and Production Unit Managers with technical standards, technologies, tools, training, services, and project implementation support in the areas of materials management, quality assurance, and garment technology.
• Keep a rolling one - year forecast for the department's staff headcount as well as an annual recruitment plan that takes into account upcoming promotions, transfers, retirements, resignations, and hiring’s.
• Manage and oversee the execution of a rolling one - year and annual Department staff development plan and succession plan for IEs, including task assignments, external and internal job rotations and training needed by each person, in order to provide the Department with the trained expertise needed to achieve Factory and Group performance goals.
• In accordance with Factory and Group directives, create, obtain approval for, disseminate (internally and cross functionally), and reassess Technical & Quality policies, Standard Operating Procedures, work flow processes, and work methods.
• Hold the appropriate IE responsible for promoting optimal fabric and sub-material utilization and ongoing improvement in accordance with customer, factory, and group guidelines.
• Require the relevant IE to establish, document, communicate, and provide training on the quality assurance and quality control procedures to be used to guarantee that clothing complies with customer and Group standards as well as for carrying out routine audits to make sure that quality guidelines and procedures are being followed.
• Giving testing and analytical services to compare the quality of incoming fabrics and sub materials to standards agreed upon with suppliers and customers, to support suppliers in resolving technical.
• Support other relevant departments for technical.
- Bachelor Degree in garment/textile or other related field
- Sound knowledge in garment construction with minimum 5 years managerial experience, exposure in pattern making and subject matter expert well versed to understand and explain pattern corrections to vendor fit technicians.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive problems solving and manage multiple challenges effectively.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good Microsoft: Word, excel…
- Organized, systematic, creative, proactive and result-oriented