What We Can Offer
- macbook pro
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Backend Engineer (Ruby on
Rails/Golang) who can join to our team and develop the application in cooperation with the
product manager, working by the form of Squad, a small team can quickly and consistently
engage in everything from design to development, testing and operation.
Also, there are a lot of opportunities to work with new languages and FWs other than the main
language in an international environment..
■ JOB SCOPE
・ Design and implementation function of the product in charge using Ruby on Rails or Golang
・ Refactoring of existing products for microservices
・ Requirements definition and specification formulation in collaboration with product managers
・ Architecture design based on requirements, middleware selection
・ Measurement of effects for quality improvement and implementation of service improvement
■ DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
Infrastructure: AWS, GCP
CI/CD：Circle CI / Codebuild
DB: Amazon Aurora (MySQL compatible edition), Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Configuration management: Ansible
Deploy / Build: CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CircleCI, GitHub Actions
IaC: Packer, Terraform
Monitoring: Datadog, bugsnag
Others: swagger, Docker, ZenHub, Figma, Slack / Jira
WHY YOU"LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
1- Impact on the construction industry by our products.
2- Career/ skills growth opportunities.
3- Attractive salary and benefits package ( Macbook pro, total 18days AL, etc )
● Great salary package. Annual performance review: twice/ year.
● 13th-salary Bonus for all staff.
● Patents and Inventions bonus.
● Bao Viet Premium Healthcare Insurance Package even during probation period
● Annual Health Check-up for all staff.
● Good career advancement opportunities.
● Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
● 12 days annual leaves, 6 days New Year every year.
● Company trip, Year-End Party.
● Insurance in full gross salary.
● Gift for Tet/ Autumn Festival
● Hot bonus when introduce members ( Referral )
● Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc)
● Flexible working
● Laptops Macbook Pro, monitors, etc
・ 3 years of experience in developing and operating Web services using Ruby on Rails or
・ Experience in developing and operating Web applications using frameworks
・ Experience in schema design such as RDBMS and KVS and design of optimal query
・ Have knowledge of Web application security
・ Experience Test code implementation ( Unit test )
・Good at English communication
・ Experience of discovering problems from logs and solving problems
・ Experience in developing systems using container technologies such as Docker and
・ Experience in designing architecture based on application requirements and selecting
・ Experience of publishing and contributing OSS
・ External technical output experience (writing, technical blog, stage, etc.)