What We Can Offer
- Healthcare Insurance
JOB SCOPE –Operations Manager will be responsible to the Property Managers (Projects), in charge of all jobs relating to building’s sub-contractors including of cleaning, security, pest control, landscaping….and to
assist the PM in providing administrative tasks, oversee and assist the PM in the day to day operations of buildings.
• Follow-up contracts with sub-contractors on all aspects of their services
• Be responsible for dealing with all sub-contractors of their goods/ service provided, good/ personnel
• Deal with suppliers and ensure that services are performed in a professional and timely manner.
• Always ensure the proper performances by external contractors for all maintenance contracts with regards to equipment installation, services and repairs in the premises.
• Communicate with Engineering Department to ensure that proper supervision of maintenance of all common services including the air-conditioning system, fire equipment, swimming pool, electricity
generators, security system and all other common services relating to the buildings.
• Implement policies and procedures under the guidance of the Property Management.
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations of all projects are efficiently managed.
• Ensure all service requests/ needs from residents are attended and responded in a timely manner.
• Assist the Property Managers (Projects) in organizing and arranging for any events, if required, such as
Residents get-together, Christmas and Year End party etc.
• Carry on all jobs assigned by Property Manager (Project).
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Implement and up-dates new procedure when needed.
• Record and attend to all residents’ complaints, promptly and efficiently
• Act as property manager onsite when the property manager is on leave.
Recruitment & Training:
• Coordinate with human-resources department in recruitment staff in projects.
• Coordinate with Training Manager to organize training to staff in projects.
• Advise when the Property Managers in projects meet difficulties in works.
• At least 3 years experience in Property Manager position;
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers;
• Proficient English (both speaking and writing) and computer skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
• Literacy, for writing reports and presentations;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure;
• Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.