· Manage regular EUC maintenance/trouble shooting (in-house development applications by the bank developers or outsource vendors) to ensure the stability of EUC systems.
· Collaborate with other teams/departments to effectively build up and implement EUC Development Plan.
· Join or assign team members to join IT projects .
· Supervise and educate subordinates.· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; providing IT solutions; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Reports issues of Development team to Department Head/Management.
· Provide general IT supports to all end-users and other assigned tasks.
· Other duties assigned by Department Head.
· Male, at least 3 years’ experience, good command in English
· University Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience Database: MSSQL Server, Oracle...
· Having at least 4 years in software development, familiar with programming languages especially in C#, .Net Framework, ASP.NET MVC...
· Proficiency in software design, debugging, documentation, testing
· Proficiency in development process, requirement analysis
· Ability to use version control software· Having experience in enterprise applications, banking and finance is preferred
· Ability to work on multiple different projects at the same time
· Ability to supervise and training subordinates
· Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
· Analytical, creative, dynamic & hardworking.