What We Can Offer
- KPI Bonus
- The Senior IT Business Analysts (MES) will work onsite at Thanh Hoa) to work directly with end user of business functions.
- The Senior IT Business Analysts (MES) is responsible for the overall process design of the IT MES applications & modules and mapping business requirements to systems / technical requirements.
- Senior IT Business Analysts should be familiar with various types of project management and business software.
- The Senior IT BA works alongside Enterprise Architect, Integration Lead, Business Process Experts, Technical Lead and other team members to deliver the complete solution for the business end-users while adhering to software best practices, standards, and templates.
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that MES solutions are aligned with business strategies.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of MES applications to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for MES solutions.
- Providing technical support for MES applications.
- Contribute to the creation/updating/re-engineering of standardized processes and best practices.
- Facilitate/oversees the analysis and design of technology solutions to ensure business needs are met.
- Analyze and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standard. - Collaborate with developers, leadership and other architects to implement strategic technical proposal into reality.
- Lead the project team to implement proposed solutions using your experience and knowledge.
- Responsible for functional & technical scoping and design through the entire project life cycle from initiatives through implementation and go-live - Participate in research/design of new system/application & prepare proposal for innovation.
- Study & apply IT process & procedures/standard.
- Follow the IT Improvement process & procedures/standard.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Organize hand on training for in scope area.
- Contribute to building the project management process & procedures/standards.
- Follow the project management process & procedures/standard in project implementation.
- Ensured the assigned project meet IT solution project KPI- Designing, developing, and implementing MES solutions for complex system integration projects
Work Experience : - Minimum of 8-year experience as an IT functional consultant/business analyst with at least 3 full lifecycle project implementations (in house project is acceptable).
- 3 years of experience in MES solution design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of MES systems, including Maximo, etc
- Experience with MES integration with ERP systems.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience in Oil & Gas is a plus.
Specialty/Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or higher required: preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
Skills : - Senior IT Business Analysts need strong analytical skills to create reports/presentation and offer recommendations.
- Strong process modelling skill. - Self-motivated, able to quickly learn existing designs and integrate new project requirements.
- Good team work plus be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong collaboration
skills. - Demonstrate the ability to document and communicate ideas to both businesses focused and technical focused audiences.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills used to align the business capabilities and IT systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to project management.
- Must be fluent in English.