What We Can Offer
- health check
- annual travel
- lunch allowance
- In charge of UI design for company products.
- Understand and orient and propose design options according to the set standards in
accordance with the market target market/customer.
- Work with Coordinator, coordinate with departments to define the development
goals of products, accelerate the progress and improve the efficiency of the
- Timely response to pressing problems and design difficulties, effective follow-up
of design restoration and effective design solutions.
- Participate in the development and completion of design standards.
- Collect user feedback and product performance, and quickly adjust
- Adjust the design plan, optimize the user experience for the product.
- Age between 23-30 years old.
- Good Chinese.
- Graduated from University majoring in fine art/design, preferably with experience
in design advertising/social networking platform/game...
- Proficient in common design software such as Figma, PS, AI, etc., can be
- Responsible for user interface design and product promotion.
- Ability to grasp and understand business and products.
- Ability to accumulate and impart experience to team members.
- Thinking logically, carefully, meticulously, quickly grasping current aesthetic
- Team work spirit, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility;.
- Lunch allowance, car parking;
- Opportunity for annual salary adjustment;
- Annual health check, full insurance and welfare regimes in accordance with the
- Policy of afternoon tea, birthday gifts, participation in company's holiday events;
- Annual travel and vacation policy.
- Working in a young and dynamic environment