What We Can Offer
- Team Building
- Performance Bonus
- lunch allowance
- Design, maintain and improve the web interface related to e-commerce with users
based on a variety of programming languages (websites, H5 games, etc.).
- Coordinate and support the backend to develop new features, handle problems
arising during programming.
- Optimize the look and feel of apps/websites for maximum speed and performance.
- Monitor the frontend performance of the related operations management system,
detect website availability issues that cause traffic drops, and provide remedial
- Ensure that the graphic standards on the product interface are met.
- Age between 23-30 years old.
- University degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering…
- Has good Chinese.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in managing teams of 2-3 people.
- Proficient in frontend programming languages such as HTML, CSS, etc., capable
of handling website interaction issues in any browser; Restoring blueprints on web
- Good understanding of JS , ES6 ; proficient in at least one framework or library,
like Reactjs, Vuejs, etc.;
- Familiarity with web design suite techniques such as ajax/json as well as other
data exchange formats, familiarity with common Web site security issues;
- Ability to learn quickly, logical thinking, good under pressure.
- Lunch, parking allowance, phone cost
- 13th month salary, bonus (based on team’s KPI)
- Teabreak 1 time/week
- Team building, gifts for occasions