As Customer Service Representative, you will be the customers core interface to the company. Everyday providing support and service to all inquiries our customer has. You will be the lead in a team, where several internal interfaces are represented to make sure that our deliverables to our customers are successfully met with high satisfactory level.
This position works in an international environment and has contact with customers, colleagues and external sources local, regional and globally. Closely collaboration with the customer team that consist of sales, customer service, quality, technical service, logistics and finance representatives.
This position will be based in our Ho Chi Minh office and will involve regular external meetings with customers and suppliers in Vietnam. On demand, training at regional or headquarter locations is a part of the position responsibility.
• Lead the customer team process, follow up performance and adherence
• Work closely with sales and the customer team
• Monthly KPI reporting of agreed customer deliverables
• Response to all customer inquiries with agreed response time
• Promote and support sales of corporate’s product system (raw material & spare parts)
• Coordinate customer corporate product design with internal site of production
• Provide quotations to customer (raw material & spare parts)
• Ensure that customer purchase orders are administrated and follow agreed response time
• Follow up and ensure that orders are delivered on time to customer
• College or University degree
• Minimum 5 years handling customer service tasks for foreign companies
• Proven excellent customer service representative
• Strong facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
• Fluent written and verbal in Vietnamese and English
• Being a analytical, goal- and result-oriented and have a holistic view
• Ability to interact with a team and a diverse group in a professional manner
• Handle multiple tasks along with strong organizational skills
• Experience working in international ERP system (e.g. SAP, IFS or M3 etc.)
• Good knowledge in sales, logistics and distribution processes