• Develop new businesses on assigned insurance classes / lines by approaching potential clients via proper channels.
• Prepare offer, quotation, negotiate with clients win insurance contract
• Follow-up and manage outstanding premium of assigned accounts
• Proceed renewal business and cross-selling to achieve renewal premium targets
• Maintain client database and profile, respond and support all client's requests regarding the covers of insurance contract. retain/ increase renewal premium or new
premium from renewal business
• Initiate and maintain customer service activities to and improve customer trust and loyalty
• Cooperate with relevant Department in risk survey, risk management activities and other services for clients
• Others tasks as required.
- At least 2-year experience in non-life insurance, especially about property, liability, healthcare;
- English fluency in reading and writing;
- Office computing skills (Word, excel);
- Looking for stable permanent working environment;
- Being capable at multi-tasks with high responsibility and attention to detail;
- Willing to learn and improve.