Our Client is a FDI company in Vietnam. They would like to find a Automation Manager who will follow up and implement automation projects in company.
• Monitor, plan, and implement automation initiatives in the factory.
• Provide end users with training and handover of automation.
• Work together to implement automation projects with the cross-functional team (IE, QA, etc.).
• Find new automation equipment or solutions (Evaluate, conclude and implement).
• Collaborate on the product development efforts with both external vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Manage the project plan efficiently and on time.
• Build and manage a single innovation team to drive KPI.
• Carry out additional tasks as directed by your direct report.
- Bachelor Degree with majoring in IE, Automation and Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in FDI manufacturing environment & similar role
- Minimum of 2 years in similar management role
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Working in the Textile field is an advantage
- Proficiency in English (reading, speaking, listening & writing)
- Strong problem solving skills and familiar with using basic root cause analysis techniques to work out corrective action plan
- Familiar with PDCA, 5W1H